Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
@Bastian74 Thanks! I'll try that work around. So do I produce each split part, and hen merge them and re-produce/render?

This movie means a lot to me. It's of my first daughters 9 months. Many hours distilled down to 12min of priceless moments.

@FredB I just tried Intelligent SVRT with and without hardware acceleration (preview off) and no luck. Found 4 frozen clips half way through * I was excited because I hadn't realized that option yet. I agree that everyone has a different set of factors. It just sucks that I had to come here because I'm getting no help with my ticket (still no reply). And it appears I'm not the only one having a similar problem with frozen clips regardless of the factors involved. A system in-place to upload video and test based on different factors would be awesome though.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I've tried rendering my video another 7 times and every time 3-4 clips are frozen somewhere in the movie (always random). I've tried every possible setting combination that might affect this to no avail. Hope they update and solve this issue.
I just put together a monster computer and can't imagine the problem is on my end. The problem I'm having is that when I produce my 12 min HD movie (all video shot from iPhone 4GS) 4-5 of my video clips (out of 70 or so) are frozen while the sound plays in the background.

My computer: i72600k 3.4GHZ, 16g Ram, 128g SSD, 1TB HDD data drive, OS Win7 64, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti.

I've tried producing the movie in every almost format, with and without fast rendering and am getting tired of having to watch my 12 min movie over and over and over only to find frozen clips.

I've attached my dxdiag.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
I just got PD10 and was excited to edit my new daughters clips I've been shooting using my iPhone 4Gs.

It's been rough getting help using the ticket system. They've had me upload files 3x and have yet to give me a solution.

I fear my laptop just isn't good enough to run this program. All I'm doing is importing a small :30 second HD clip and when I press play in the preview player the video and audio is out of sync. Needless to say I can't edit or make my little movie as I had intended. Any help would be awesome.

dxdiag attached
Go to: