Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Well my only nVidia is a Quadro FX 570m, so I'm not up to speed on the latest control panels, but hunt around in the Nvidia Controp Panel. Check Video and televison settings if you have that tab.

Yeah, I tried changing the refresh rate to 24Hz in that window. The results were not smooth.
Quote: You need to set it up in your video driver. People have pretty mixed results. I've heard only poor things for intel integrated video if that is what you have.

I have an nVidia GTX 580. Where in the video driver settings would I go to change the setting?
Does anyone know if there's a setting within PowerDVD 11 that sets the default playback mode or refresh rate to 24p/24HZ. I've tried to set the refresh rate manually to 24Hz, but I get excessive judder. I really want to be able to watch movies in their native frame rate. I'm just wondering if there are any settings within the software to accomplish that. Thanks.
Go to: