Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Tony, what you told me is exactly what I do but it doesnt work.I can watch the files only on power dvd, not in windows media,nero,itunes...nothing.
When I pass the data from the camera to the pc what shall I copy besides the SD_VIDEO folder? on my japanese leaflet I see something bout EXTMOV folder but I cant read japanese so I dont know what I have to do.

Please help me.

Raul
Thank you Jennifer!

I tried your way and it doesnt let me to transfer the files your way.Directly from the camera to the powerdirector.

Can anyone help me ? My PD doesnt read the MOD files. This is what I do.
1- I copy the SD_VIDEO files from my gz-mg77 into a folder a create in my videos folder.
2- I open Power D irectorExpress and I press the load media button and import file but it appears an error message that a error has occured importing the files it gives me no further explanation.

Shall I copy other folders from the camera hard drive into the new folder where i copied the SD-VIDEO files? Shall I put something inside those folders?

Please help me.

Raul.
hi everyone.
I have just bought a gz-mg77 and after recording with it I find myself unable to import the video files to powerdirector express or any other editing program, it always appear a error message.
I am living in japan and I cant read japanese so maybe I am jumping some step to transfer my files from the pc to the powerdirector. Can anyone please tell me what to do once I have passed my videofiles from the camera to the Pc? What i have to do to pass the videofiles from the pc to the powerdirecto express?.
THanks a lot.

Raul

hi everyone.
I have just bought a gz-mg77 and after recording with it I find myself unable to import the video files to powerdirector express or any other editing program, it always appear a error message.
I am living in japan and I cant read japanese so maybe I am jumping some step to transfer my files from the pc to the powerdirector. Can anyone please tell me what to do once I have passed my videofiles from the camera to the Pc? What i have to do to pass the videofiles from the pc to the powerdirecto express?.
THanks a lot.

Raul
Go to: