Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Dafydd B,

Thank you for your reply. I will try to post on a new thread but now doubt whether it would do any good since, I have not been able to find a solution from what I read from the other threads which have posted similar problems and that I have been searching in an effort to find a quick and simple solution since mid July 2015. Maybe I should not be seeking a solution on the forums anymore as, not being a software developer but just an end user, it seems too strenuous to try to find the error(s) of the software and fix it on forums.

I would have expected Cyberlink to circulate the fix (patches) and therefore perhaps it will be best for me to contact Cyberlink directly.

Patch V3130 has not done this unfortunately; that's the reason I posted my experience with the patch in this thread. I paid for the software to use it on a notebook that has the capacity to do so but now it has become apparent to me that there is a greater problem with the PD13 that patch 3130 could also not fix.

I do appreciate that there are many out there who possess quite a knowledge on the subject but it is up to Cyberlink to correct the fault(s) of PD13.

I am now seriously thinking of using another software.

Thank you again for your kind attention on the subject .

Sincerely, Levent.

Barry,

Thank you for your advice. I can start a new thread but the problems seem to be similar with other PD13 users. I do understand that the key is information which I am ready to share (A & B). But what should the title of my tread be - PD13, NVIDIA compatibility, WIN 10, Patch 3130 ?

I have read other treads in the past month such as PD13 including this tread V3130 to find a solution to the problem I am experiencing and I unfortunately have been unable to find a solution even though I have tried the suggestions. I thought that maybe patch V3130 would have cured this.

As I have noted, I had no problem editing, producing and creating a DVD in January 2015 with the same I7 notebook with NVIDIA but since July (was the next time I used PD 13) I have been having multiple problems sometimes in editing and also in creating a disc.

One of the most recent problems is the same as noted by CV27, Christopher and others (freezing during edits) which I did not have under WIN8.1 and as noted by Salamand3r.

On the other hand I have been having both under WIN8.1 and WIN10 the ERROR CODE 2 message similar to that voiced by Patrick Michael.

I thought V3130 Patch would be suitable tread to voice my problem since I have PD13 64bit (13.0.3130.0 - SRN VDE150625-2) and Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1.150819-1946 ) on TOSHIBA System Model: SATELLITE P50t-A-12D BIOS: 1.50 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8104MB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4600 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M but still this patch has been unable to fix the problems in PD13.

My guess is that the patch and PD13 do not have a fix for NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M [Display Memory: 6048 MB Dedicated Memory: 1996 MB Shared Memory: 4051 MB
Driver Name: nvd3dumx,nvwgf2umx,nvwgf2umx, nvwgf2umx, nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 10.18.0013.5560 (English)
Driver Version: 10.18.13.5560 DDI Version: 12
Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
Driver Model: WDDM 2.0 Graphics Preemption: DMA] and/or Intel HD Graphics 4600 with updates. As I noted, I had no problem under with PD13 in January 2015 under WIN 8.1 operating system.

Should I provide full info A & B under this tread or under which new title tread?

Thank you again for your kind response.
I have been having problems CREATING DISCS with PD13 Suite since July this year on WIN 8.1 platform as well on the recently switched WIN 10 platform. I bought PD 13 version January this year to be able to create HD movies on i7 platfom PCs, created a DVD disc the same month but when I decided to make a new movie in July, I had all sorts of problems like Error Code 2, Error eC00C0005 with PD13. I have the latest patches (incl v3130) installed but now to watch the movie in the edit mode takes such a long time because of freezing frames etc.

Does the PD13 require re-writing of some sort to be able to function with NVIDIA software; what went wrong with PD13 after Jan 2015 after updates from NVIDIA and WIN8.1 were automatically installed into my system? Why could I edit, produce and create in January but am unable to do since July this year?

I tried all the on the forums advises such as using CUDA encoder 337, not using hardware acceleration but I am currently unable to create a disc, even now under WIN 10.

The WIN10 Compatibility Advisor of Cyberlink also does not function properly; it gives an advice that the latest patch V3130 is missing when it already is installed. A series of errors in PD13 and WIN10 Compatibility Advisor needs to be corrected by Cyberlink. I cannot use my PD13 !

LP
Go to: