Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
If you recommend it I'm sure it would work but I don't know how to use PIP Designer ... Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks again ... Will give that a try. Seems like a bad design in the program, doesn't it? Will let you know the results.
Respirate? Auto-correct strikes again. RETURNS.
And by cut in stills I mean overwrite so when the video of the speaker respirate the voice is still in sync.
Thanks ... Want to make sure we're on the same page. My video is a man speaking; audio is his voice. Taken with a camcorder. I need to cut in stills and want to overlap. This messes up audio on other end as described. Should I unlink the audio track and remove it? But how would I know when to transition? Or unlink and do Something else? Not sure I follow ... Forgive my obtuseness! Both video and audio need to be same length after an overlap. Surely there's a way ...
Go to: