Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I posted the same message on their Facebook page and it was deleted! They had the audacity to ask me if I logged into my Google account and YouTube. I've uploaded 12 videos successfully. Of course, I did that! It's the program. I think everyone should post messages on their FB page and Twitter! They can't delete all of them at once. And the only reason I purchased this program was because it was listed as being one of the best. Well, if they keep deleting comments from people, it's no wonder it looks like they are one of the best.
I just bought Cyberlink Wave Editor and Power Direct 9 Delux at the end of August. I've posted 12 videos and now it won't work. I've done all the patch work and still it doesn't work. I'm UPSET! I'll NOT upgrade to PD10 unless it's FREE! I was very happy when it was working, but the feeling was short lived. I paid for customer support service and NEVER got a response to my questions.

By the way... I was able to upload the video with another program so it's NOT the video! Shame on you Cyberlink!
Go to: