Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Weird that no one seems to have any kind of answer for those of us who are having these problems. I understand that maybe my computer is under equipped, but if so, I'd like to hear it--maybe I can get my money back from the seller. I've tried disabling Norton, turning off my wireless, producing using what seem to be less intensive formats like mpeg 4 at 'standard quality' which process pretty quickly but still had random frozen scenes (freezes on first frame while audio runs in the background.
posting in reply because I'm having similar problems:
1. Vista Home, Dell Inspiron 1545 Pentium Dual Core CPU T4200 2 GHz ,32 bit, 3 GB RAM
2. PD10.0.1005
3. SR# VDE-110927
4. Mp4 taken with an HD Flip Camera
5. I produced one short video without major problems, though when trying to produce in some formats it froze on a random frame while audio continued in some places, I finally succeeded on this 6 minute piece in mp4 format. Whole process of editing was difficult because while previewing the video was constantly freezing on a frame while the audio continued, or the video would be delayed and jumpy. When I produced a longer 30 minute piece using the mp4 format and SVRT most of it was ok, but one clip the video froze on the first frame of the clip while the audio played. Another section which consisted of an mp4 clip which itself was edited/produced on PD10 was very glitchy with jerkiness and audio distortion and it seemed like general reduced video quality. Is this a no-no, to import a clip from something produced in PD10 to use in another PD10 production?
6. Norton 360
7. Codecs? I don’t know how to find out and couldn’t locate ‘readme’ file
8. Flipshare and AVS4You are installed
9. Nero Kwik media (CD burning software) though I haven’t tried burning a CD yet
10. n/a
11. background? Norton 360, don’t know of others
Go to: