Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks so far for everyone's help! I do have another problem now, that the post above me seemed to be addressing but his link didn't work. I have a video that I wanted to put on youtube so my friends could see it but, my files are too big. They are supposed to be 100mb or smaller. So I wanted to convert my files from .mod to .avi. Now I am stuck and have been trying to figure this out for a few days now. They are form a concert and I really don't want to edit anything. I have 4 or 5 different files (all different songs) that I'm working with. Should I put these into PD 3.2 separately and then convert them? If so, how exactly do I convert them. I tried putting all of them in together but, ran out of room when I was dragging and dropping them into the timeline. I could only get about 2 on there.

I hope all this made sense. Sorry it's so long but, I'm really frustrated!
Linz
OK, so the tutorials on the site are for PD5? Is that something that I should upgrade to now or should I wait, play with the one I got and figure it out and then move up? Are there tutorials for the one I got. PD 3.2? And yes, I have a harddrive camcorder. Thanks so much for all the help.

Lindsay
I got a JVC Everio for X-mas and it came with the Power Director and Producer software. I am trying to figure this all out b/c I want to start video editing of home movies. I thought I could find some tutorials on here that talked me through things. I found a few but the things it talks about I can not find on my programs. All of the Magic keys such as Magic Clean, Magic Cut etc... Why is this? I think the version I got was 3.2. Is that the reason? Did I get a very basic one that doesn't have any features on it? If so, are there tutorials out there for this one? Sorry this is so long but I am very new at all of this. Any help is much appreciated.

Lindsay
Go to: