Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I too am one of these people with this issue. I tried the work around and it didn't change anything. I made an exception on my anti-virus for all the PowerDVD11 executables. No luck. Same thing.

It's so dang annoying when everything works so well until the day you host an epic saga for several friends you intended to enjoy it with in it's greatest form yet, and it all goes sour because it turns out you get to watch it in it's worst form yet. Awesome! My friends are 3 times as likely to buy PowerDVD now! Right?

This isn't a condemnation of PowerDVD11 as much as it is to the folks who make this DRM. Next time an epic movie comes out I'll have to check the forums first to make sure it doesn't have any issues before buying it (or attempting to watch it). Seems absurd . . . but unless I buy a stand alone player that's where I feel I'm at unfortunately.
Go to: