Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm currently experiencing this on a acer 4750g laptop...
i5 2410m 2.3ghz tb to 2.9ghz
8GB Ram
2GB gt540m

some movies are fine...
but specifically avc in mp4 container are getting out of sync after some time...
i'm sure it was not the file since it was a old collection playing smoothly on PDVD11 and WMP 12....

The only codec pack i'm using is CCCP 11.11.11
which is i doubt affecting PDVD12 since WMP is playing nicely...

I already updated to the latest version which still nothing...

And oh, though its another matter, let me take this opportunity as well to reinstate that optimus is still not working with PDVD 12...
PDVD 12 is just running on built-in graphics of my proc which is intel hd3000 and not detecting my nvidia gt540m...

any response is appreciated...
thanks and God bless us all...
290.53 is the latest and still no optimus for gt540m...
been thru 290.36 also and still nothing...

not even 3d via hdmi is working...
though gt540m states it support 3d displays yet, not detecting my lg 3d tv connected via hdmi...

and powerdvd still runs via onboard intel hd graphics....

i also informed nvidia with this matter and their answer to this is, that nvidia optimus is software dependent trigger thus powerdvd is the software concerns that's why it doesn't trigger optimus to run on nvidia graphics....

even tried to turn off any power saving and still nothing...
Any news now????
Using 285.62 now and still optimus is not supported...
any news with this???
Go to: