Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I think the problems is more with the compatibility between Cyberlink and Window 8.1. Same problems with me - I cannot now Produce nor Create DVD Folder after I updated to Window 8.1 Pro. But when my system was still with Window 8 Pro and installed patch 3230, everything was still running well. Then the problems came after updating to Window 8.1 Pro, and the problems persist even after a complete uninstalling and reinstalling the PDR11. I agree PDR11 can not withstand even a slight change.
Hi James1,

Can you please further explain as to why the latest quicktime must be installed?

Thanks
Hi Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko,
Thanks for your response. Can I just continue on this forum as part of following up qcrocknet's issues which is similar to mine. What's the different anyway. Please advise further. Thanks.

To qcrocknet, my system has AMD Radeon as well, in fact it has two Graphic Adapters, AMD Radeon HD 7570/HD 7670M Graphics (version 8.982.6.0 date 01/08/12) and Intel(R) Graphics 4000 (vesion 8.982.6.0 date 01/08/12).

AMD is one that is widely used, I believe CyberLink has had taken into consideration when programming PDR11 Ultimate Suite and its additional components. The tech support relates your issue to AMD driver might be correct, but they should be able to suggest a suitable solution such as the right driver to be used with AMD graphic adapter. Had CyberLink knowingly did not expect users who have AMD on their system to use PDR11, they should specify the requirement in the first instance.
Also deselecting the hardware decoding option in the Hardware Acceleration worked only once. The next launched of PDR11 the problems persist.
Yes qcroknet, I've got exactly the same problems with PDR 11 Ultimate Suite. Crashes, Not Responding, hang... so frustrating. I upgraded from Window 7 to Window 8 pro running on a machine with i7, 16Gb RAM, over 250Gb free hardisk space. PDR11 Ultimate Suite just not working even after the update and several attempts of uninstalling and reinstalling, it crashed at the very first start of the program.

I've opened the ticket and provided the relevant files and information requested. Will see if they can effectively provide a fix. I also questioned if PDR11 Ultimate Suite is really compatible with Window 8 pro.

I am considering to return it for refund. Only think it's misleading advertising.
Go to: