Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: The reason for the artifacts is the BD+ encryption. The one processor running at 100% is another issue. Cyberlink needs to get this addressed because this has been an issue since Avatar. I thought Cyberlink was a member of the BD+ community so they should be able to correct this. By not fixing the issue totally, they are encouraging people to find ways of removing the BD+ encryption with other software or use a competitor's DVD software. It's a shame that us honest people have to deal with these issues. Hollywood is ultimately responsible for this mess, but like I said Cyberlink should have all the info they need from the BD+ community to fix the issues. They should have the decryption keys with every BD+ update. I bet the people with software to remove BD+ update faster than companies that make software to legally decrypt it like Cyberlink.

Ya totally agree....The BR ripping software I used manged a fix within 24 hours and is 'Fab'
Update didn't do much for me and still getting corrupt picture every now and then. However for everyones' information I did manage to rip all BD discs to hard drive and they play fine with PWDVD11 when read off HDD. Still Core0 100% though.
Go to: