Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for all of your updates Michael. Is there by chance a timeline you are working towards for having these issues resolved?
Michael

This is "Benjamin", the system just made me change my username for some reason.

Please find attached my dxdiag.txt file.

Thank you for replying to me in this forum as my help request that I submitted has not been replied to since Saturday.
After updating to patch 3306 I can get past the "You must update..." screen that comes up when I place the disc into my player.

But now, like the others, while playing the first core of my CPU (Core i3 530) is running at 100% and after 3 minutes or so the picture starts scrambling.

This is a major issue and I expect for it to be dealt with swiftly, else there should be some sort of compensation for having to wait on something that should have been dealt with before the disc was even released.
Go to: