Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Carl, thanks for your message. But when I select the custom menu, it shows empty.

I can't find where on my harddrive PD9 might be saving my customized templates; searching for .dzm files finds only those downloaded from DirectorZone.

My folder My Documents/Cyberlink/Custom Menus is empty.

Do you have any other suggestions that I could try?
I am not able to SAVE custom menus in PD9.
After I modify some existing templates, I "save" in the menu designer, PD9 sez "saving", shows progress and then closes.
The new template (saved with a new name) doesn't show up in menu preferences. The folder My Documents/Cyberlink/Custom Menus is empty.
What am I missing or what am I doing wrong?
Carl, thanks for your message. But when I select the custom menu, it shows empty.

I can't find where on my harddrive PD9 might be saving my customized templates; searching for .dzm files finds only those downloaded from DirectorZone.

My folder My Documents/Cyberlink/Custom Menus is empty.

Do you have any other suggestions that I could try?
I am not able to SAVE custom menus in PD9.
After I modify some existing templates, I "save" in the menu designer, PD9 sez "saving", shows progress and then closes.
The new template (saved with a new name) doesn't show up in menu preferences. The folder My Documents/Cyberlink/Custom Menus is empty.
What am I missing or what am I doing wrong?
Go to: