Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
so,I repeat the request and get message:
"In regards to your concern, I would like to inform you that we found out this issue is due to BD+ mechanism with titles from certain publishers. We have proposed external investigation with publishers.

For now, we are unable to assure when or whether this issue will be fixed. We really apologize for the inconvenience."

we will wait
so,I get message, that this problem is submitted to RD team

p.s. I don't know who is it, but I think that is work group
yup
this is really no good
on next week I planing to purchase Hobbit in 3d and test this in powerdvd

and I really hope,that problem with prometheus will be fix, because I think the problem only in built-in codecs, as well as in windvd film playing without problem,I just dont want to buy windvd yet only for prometheus..
wrote to support message, about this problem, three days ago, and get on next day message from support, where they required some info about os and problem, I send this info and past three days and no some replies..
somebody addressed to support?how long they replied?
hello
I have the same problem,but in russian version
artefacts too, started from 10 sec of film and to end
so this is problem of powerdvd??
for example I install trial version of total media theatre and there this film is freeze after 10 sec,but in powerdvd it worked but with artefacts
you write that 10 version is good working?i have 12 and problem exist,what necessary to do??

so,I test prometheus in windvd and it works!!
so in powerdvd artefatcs,in windvd all working
and I test also in total media theatre and here film freeze
Quote: Im trying to mount an image but looks like a file is missing, I get the following message when I click the virtual drive icon :

Cyberlink Virtual Drive cannont find CLVirualDrive.sys . Try reinstalling the program to fix the issues.

I reinstalled but its still the same.

Anyone know how to fix this ?

Would be appreciate, thanks.

hi
I have same problem,I try to copy this file to system folder,but it not help
I think necessary write to support
Go to: