Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Dafydd

Sorry, indeed had to add my installation info : did so now.
I put the 3 info parts in 1 text file.

Second file is about size and position of soundtrack.
Third file is 'bug' (no refresh of wave form after moving the sound track).

Thans for you input :

Hugo

(ps. I use PicPick as a screencapture tool. For its features availabe, one cannot imagine it is freeware :
hey all,
Doing my first big project (2hours DVD) in PD9. A show of young children of our basic school , dancing on music :

What I used to do in a fellow video editor till today, is to paste over original (CD) sound tracks over the recorded DV footage, to improve the sound quality of the final DVD.
This means, I must position very exactly the original track, otherwise the movement of the video is not in synch with the final audio.
To do this , I use the wave from of both original DV and the original soundtrack. Simply by looking for "matching paterns" and then shifting the CD track exactly beneath the DV footage.

Problem I experience in PD9 : when you move the sound track, the wave form isn't 'update'... although the sound it selve is 'shifted'.

Also , sometimes PD9 leaves part of the screen in the wave form 'blank'...
Any settings I can fuzz with to improve this wave-form-refresh ?

or maybe another idea on how to synch both audio's in PD9 ?

Thanks
Hugo
mmm..no.. I prefer Coconut oil , healthier they say
Hi all,
Lively discussion here :
I wonder , WHAT are those components that need activation ?
Just like SeptimusFried, me too I did the installation a couple of weeks back, and only launched the application this weekend.
After reading this thread, I launched the application and started to click around. I think I saw that CA popup 2 times ?
Did I missed some ?
Hugo
Go to: