Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I shot/produced this before purchasing. My kids and I were playing around a bit.
http://youtu.be/uGg4we10ypo
So when I connect my hd camcorder and the AVCHD icon lights up under the "capture" tab: I can not capture b/c the USB limits the x-fer?

If that is so then I am disappointed. Is there a work- around? I need to preview what I am about to record in real time for my projects. It works great with a cheap-o camera but I really nee the quality of HD. My HD Camcorder does not use firewire so it seems I am at a loss.....

I want to do real-time capture but can not use my Cannon AVCHD HF-M31. I can use a cheap webcam or my old camcorder. I do not get the preview and can not activate the record button. The AVCHD is highlighted and the camera appears to be recognized.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Go to: