Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Flapperke - Thx for the kind comment.

With regards to refreshing the wave form, I find just clicking the scrubber shuttle will refresh my view. The problem I'm having is alignment. Since there are so many variables, I'm not blaming PD9 directly. What would be extremely helpful though, is if I could set a marker - keyframe, bookmark etc on both clips and then position them accordingly.

For instance, the WaveEditor allows you to set a 'bookmark." But once I save it to the timeline, I don't know how to find it or align other clips to it.

Perhaps someone would know this process. In an audio track, how do I set a keyframe & if I have several audio clips with keyframes, how do I align the keyframes on the timeline to a specific time code. That would do the trick.

I find a cymbal crash, mark it on all clips, then move it to frame z:zz:zzz etc.

Thanks in advance for any expertise.
If I may chime in. I'm with Hugo on this one.

I've been making YouTube music videos for years using a webcam and a sequencer recording simultaneously. Then I would import the web clip and audio file into PD7 and match up the 'mountains" of the audio tracks. When in sync, I'd mute the audio linked to the video track and use the mix from the sequencer. The whole process might take 5 minutes. I didn't need frame accuracy - just close was OK.

Some examples here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TwainsBlues

In PD9 the sync issue has become nearly impossible. Like Hugo, I have done this Vid/Audio sync hundreds of times & know many of the pitfalls and shortcuts, but the 2 do not want to sync up.

I have tried the clap-board trick where I let the video & sequencer run and provide an occasional clap as a reference. If I align the first set, the end will be out of sync & vice versa. PD7 handled vid / audio sync flawlessly.

Someone mentioned on another thread they believe the wave form graphics may not be rendering properly. I have no way of knowing. Thx BlueTwain
Go to: