Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wow - you guys rock !

I will definitely be able to do what I wanted much easier than it seemed !

Thanks again !
Awesome . . that will give me something new to try

I was just trying to split and group the bits I wanted to keep .. but removing anything made all the tracks move to the leftmost (even though they were grouped)

I was starting to go a bit cross eyed !

Thanks very much !

T

Hello . . I am very new having just bought the product today . .

I have spent hours trying to do what I thought would be a very simple thing and watched a lot of videos, and did a lot of googleing .. . I still can't find a way to do this simple thing . . It is the only thing I wanted this software to do for me and I assumed it would (hence I purchased the full product).

If you can imagine that 4 people video 4 musician/band members at once while they play a song. The sound is mixed/recorded professionally . .

I have sequenced the 4 clips and the sound on the timeline so that they perfectly match up . .

The problem is that it only shows one video in the preview at a time and I can't work out how to swap between them ?!

For example I want to show the guitarist for 13 seconds then the singer for 48 seconds with 2 seconds of the drummer here and there.

The trim and multi trim is far too annoying/figity to achieve this . . I just want the 4 clips to lay on top of each other and flick between them selecting which one I want to see at which time ?!

This should be a very basic easy thing ?! Is there a way to do it !?

Best

Go to: