Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,I have the same problem, no templates appears in the magic motion.I install-reinstal-delete programs but no result,the magic motion windows is always black.Finally I found the way to use the content of magic motion.
1)Insert the pictures jpg in the workspace with one small video(i insert the nature mpg demo)
2)Highlights the pictures and the video and choose the magic style.In the magic style windows choose the original and then preview or apply.When the movie is ready in the workspace delete the unwanted elements, video and the Title(my movie and the end)
3)if you want edit the picture, Highlight the picture press the magic motion button,(the black windows appears again without any content),press the motion designer bottom and edit the picture.

Notes: if you add only pictures without video clips in the workspace the magic styles produce only slideshow pictures.

Thanks
Panicos
Go to: