Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looks like confirmation of a problem with PHD then. Surprised that it has taken so long to be acknowledged. Hopefully it will now be reported back to the program writers.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have experimented further without any success. The printer works fine with other programs so I have left it with those settings which is the equivalent of a 102mm x 152mm print centered at the top of an A4 page.

With PD set to full page and the shrink to fit option, the print is about the correct size and position but only includes the top left quarter of the original photo. The printed area is actually 95mm x 130mm

If I select 6" x 4" and shrink to fit, a small image is printed 2/3rd down the A4 page, left of centre, rotated through 90 degrees and showing a small section of the top right 1/3rd of the original photo. The printed area is 70mm x60mm.

Changing any settings on the printer from normal only make the situation worse. The only way to get a print which shows the full original image is to set printer and program to A4, even then the print should be borderless but has borders on 3 sides.

Has anyone else tried printing and had problems or is it just the relationship between the program and my printer?
I am unable to print a selected picture on this sized paper. I am using a Brother DCP-585CW printer which has a carrier for 102mm x 152mm photo sized paper which is fed centrally at the top of the page. I have tried all available combinations of printer driver settings and PD layout and fit outputs but all give just a part of the picture either in the right position or elsewhere on the page. Can you suggest which combination of settings I should be using please. At the moment, I am having to export the picture and then print the file using Picassa.
When I try to reload my previous session I get 'Unknown error:60007'.

Will this be sorted in the full release or is there a work-around please?
Go to: