Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not a professional, but certainly using it for my business (hence the selling). HP laptop, 8Gig Ram Intel i5. Have tinkered with Corel and one other (forget the name). And yes, on this machine.
Been there. Done that....
The amount of info I've passed on to tech support I have no wish to go through again here...no offense intended. I just don't want to keep doing the same things time after time.
Different format clips, different places in timeline, cannot reproduce it at all (and believe me I have tried really hard to do just that). It just makes me angry, sad, frustrated and really annoyed in turns,
I'm thinking of moving to Lightworks instead.
In case anyone's interested, I have the same problem and I cannot get it resolved at all. I have got on tech support on the phone and I have to say it's painful and also fruitless after two weeks.
Personally, my feeling after wasting a huge amount of time (as well as a lot of lost revenue by not being able to create the DVD), is that I'm for burning it publicly, or at the very least asking for my money back.
It simply can't do what it's meant to do. It keeps hanging at different places on different clips with no rhyme or reason to it.
I am, needless to say, extremely disappointed and more than a little disgruntled at the level of support I supposedly paid for. If, in the future, I do get it fixed and tech support does come through I will willingly come back on here and sing praises to all concerned.
However, I don't feel very confident about that right now.
Go to: