Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm running XP3. My firewall and antivirus are both from Microsoft and have no issues whatsoever. I'm also running Mamatu anti-malware, with again no issues or conflicts. PD installed fine and is running perfectly. I've downloaded a dozen of the pre-sets uploaded by members. And they all too work perfectly. I'm enjoying using the software and very much appreciate CyberLink for this great gift. In fact, my desktop photo is one of my girlfriend retouched with Photo Director. Looks great...like a professionally air brushed likeness. Problem is my girlfriend is now jealous of her own image. ;

Pentium4 2.0 Ghz, 1 GB ram, older(ten years old) Intel Motherboard, 128MB AGP video card.
Should one uninstall the beta before installing the new official version?

Later: Well I uninstalled the beta and installed the official version. All's well.
Go to: