Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

And as you all know, I can't do that because I'm stuck with Intel Graphics due SGX and other security ******** that only makes things hard to those who want to so stuff legally because we all know these discs can be ripped in minutes.

If it makes any difference but I just got PowerDVD 21 and installed it on a 7th Gen processor system. It appears to have all the things necessary but I keep getting the message about SGX and the Intel Management engine. So, SGX is still operational, at least on that system.

I checked the Bios on my 10th Gen motherboard system and the SGX options are still in that Bios.. I see they are already referring to the 12th Gen processors so maybe they will change but I am just getting into this and have fairly limited knowledge.

Edit: I just checked my Z590 11th Gen system and I do not see the setting. I could be overlooking it..
Go to: