Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have the same issue, and press "U" to toggle them off on 98% of the movies I watch. Very irritating for at least the last 3 or 4 revisions this is still an issue...
Here is my DirectX log from a media center that exhibits the problem. I see the lagging playback wither the option to disable aero is enabled or disabled. Current setting is set to allow PowerDVD to disable Aero.
Is there any difference in the codecs used in the media center interface vs. the full application when playing blu-ray? I have only seen it while using the media center interface.

What do the CyberLink PowerDVD 11.0 Monitor Service and CyberLink PowerDVD 11.0 Service do?
I am running PowerDVD 11 Ultra Build 2408.53 and consistently see the sluggish/choppy video and audio. It only happens in cinema mode and for me has never happened in classis mode. I am playing Blu-ray rips on windows 7 media centers(64bit and 32bit versions) (Intel Core i5-2500k, 8GB RAM, 120 GB SSD) from a Window Server 2008 r2 (Intel Core i7-2600k, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD, 16TB raid5 storage) across an enterprise grade gigabit network. Also happens when the file are on the local SSD and it’s even worse when played from the original Blu-ray disc. CPU load is about 5%
Go to: