Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I tried the trail version and later I installed the full version..
I am indeed very happy about its performance..I can conclude that it is far better than version 11

Thank you cyberlink.

My friend gave me the set up file..I want to verify its build number..Can you give me the final build number of power dvd 12
okay. I will install it now..By the way it is a 30 day trail rite?
I am planning to install power dvd 12 trail version..I have a power dvd 11 version..Should I uninstall (power dvd11) in order to install power dvd12??
Tried that already.same problem persists.
But my powed dvd does not detect any update..I am using windows 7 x64 and ultra version
Yes..
My power dvd 11 does not show anything to update..
Again downloaded but no good...
I again re downloaded the patch.Same problem and same error message again..I hope u solve this issue as soon as possible.
michael,what was the actual problem?
same problem..
suppose when I install powed dvd 11 , should I install all the patches or only the latest one?
Nope it does not ask for the key.But in cyberlink product and keys section it displays I have a trail version.
How to check if youcam 4.1 is activated or not?
In how many days will the patch for power dvd 11 be released??
Go to: