Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi All
It seems that Dave has the answer I have just do what Dave has told us works and it has now a fully registered programme if you copy and paste it won't work but type it in yourself and it worked first time what a star hope it works for everyone.Cheers DAVE

broph

Hi
just tried that removed my security programme and turned off the fiewall just in case and guess what NO CHANGE it still won't allow the the code to be accepted the cancel tab illuminates but the ok justs sits there doing nothing,I think a big patch my be needed.

Cheers

broph
Hi
i am on windows 7 pro it would seem a waste to upgrade and reload and the expense there must be a fault in the programme as it has only just been issued and people are allready having problems perhaps a patch is required.

cheers

broph
Hi,
I am having the same problem i have pasted the serial number in and it won't accept the code the ok permission does'nt work I have been running in administer mode and tried running the programme in administer mode and no differance.
I think the problem we are having is down to the way the administer profile from cyberlink is set up.

Hope we get this sorted
Go to: