Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frederick, if you winzip your .pds file and attach it to a response to this thread, I will have a quick look at it to see if I can spot anything. Obviously can't promise that I will find anything, but happy to have a look.
This is a sample video clip which Powerdirector loads each time you open it up.
Look on your hard drive and see if this file exists. there should also be 5 .jpg pictures in this directory.
If not, I would just copy any other .mpg file you may have on your computer into this direcory and name it aquarium.mpg just to keep the message from popping up.
I guess the other option is to re-load powerdirector but I would go for the quick fix.
Don't know if this will help anyone, but I had a 'Broken File' and it turns out that the last changes I made (changing the colors of a few background color clips) became corrupted my .pds file. I was able to recover by editing the file in notepad and finding some 'wierd', non-ascii characters in the file and correcting (actually looked like japanese characters in the .pds file).

They were on the COLOROBJECT lines within the COLORSLOT section of the file and in the PARM NAME section of the clips in question.
Go to: