Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes I know. It's more of a file storage issue. I like the original in one file. Not a big deal, just my preference for archiving footage.
Yes I did. Importing using PD8 does not break it up into scenes and has an option to do so oncethe video is imported, which is what I'd prefer. PD8 should be able to import video in 16:9 format. I will contact their support to find out why it won't work.
The program works great except that it breaks the video into a number of smaller files (scenes) when I import it, rather than one large file. This is OK for editing but not for storage. Any idea if there is a setting to change this?
Many thanks for the help. I'll try it.

Bob
I have a MiniDV camcorder (not HD) and am experiencing the same issue in terms of the video being altered from 16:9 to 4:3 when I captured into PD8. I downloaded the driver update from the link provided above, re-booted my machine and tried capturing a small video sample again. Same issue. Any ideas on what else to try to maintain 16:9 format?

Using Windows XP and IE8.

Thanks
Bob
Go to: