Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
That's right, it's horrible this way! I didn't know about phone support!!!! $29.99 for TWO months?!!!!!!!!
By the way, even if the trial period exceeds, I will find a way to install the new trial!
And finally when it works, I will start loving it and I may pay for it, however, as you mentioned, not everyone can test the new update when the trial period is over!
Thank you LVMan, seems I need to wait until release of the next update!
momento, could you please write in English?
Even Google does not provide an good translation.
Hi everyone,
I have to start PowerDVD 11 with administrator privileges on my Windows 7 SP1 x64, otherwise the GUI will not appear and the process remains in memory making me to kill it using Task Manager. The problem is when I run PowerDVD as administrator the PowerDVD Remote for iPhone cannot interact with it, it will only connect when I enter the code provided by PowerDVD, but it doesn't work. In fact it cannot interact with any application window that is run as administrator (when the window is focused, the touch pad in my iPhone stops working). I'm pretty sure it's the same reason preventing PowerDVD Remote to interact with the player while in administrator mode!
Now the question is how can I start PowerDVD normally without having to provide administrator privileges?
OR
How can I make PowerDVD Remote to interact with the player on my PC when it is in administrator mode?
Go to: