Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had this same issue. I was able to solve it completely. All you have to do is change the files to .mpg instead of .mod. No program needed, just right click the file and rename it so the end if .mpg instead of .mov. This can be done because mod is a type of mpg file. It's annoying to change them all the time but it's even more annoying to have the problem you are having. Hope you get this before you throw your JVC in the trash, lol.
Anybody else really annoyed with the loading of the audio graph? I find it so F'N annoying. I remember in an early version, it did not do this and made editing a lot faster and easier to deal with. I really wish we could turn off this feature as the benefit of it not being there outweighs the benefit of it being there.
Quote: I was having the same problem and I installed 2 gb ram which solved most of the hang ups.

Jim D

I have 1 gig of ram and a 512 of ram...maybe I should get another gig to replace the 512..... Do you think it would make that much of a difference cause I'm having those same issues of stalling when there are lots of clips in the editing track.
I'd like to know the answer to this myself. You can do it easily in Windows Movie Maker.... How in PowerDirector?
Go to: