Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I did have the trial on here a couple months ago and deleted when I decided to try Sony Vegas.

When I log into Cyberlink, click member at the top, then "manage my products" it shows a product I registered a while back on an older computer "PowerProducer 3.7". Under that it says "upgrade to PowerDirector 9".

When I click upgrade it brings me to a page to select "Upgrade from v.7/8 non-retail version" or "v. 7/8 retail version".

Does it matter which one I chose? (retail upgrade is cheaper)
Is this the same product as the Full Version?

Is it giving me the upgrade price based on me having PowerProducer 3.7?

I had PowerProducer 3.7 which is NOT a 7/8 version & that software is not on this new computer.

Will I need that old software need to be on this computer to do the upgrade or will it give me to upgrade based on my account?

Sorry for all the questions.....Just want to make sure I don't pay first and have issues later. I've been reading posts that customer support can be a nightmare!

Thanks again,

Shawn

Thanks for your rapid reply! Does this purchase include the content pack? Thanks again!
If I buy this and choose download, will I be able to make a backup copy on disc?

I hope to be involved in these forums soon once I purchase.

Thank You!
Go to: