Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 7

22-04-11
Burning Error a000000a when I reach 77%, either if I try to write to a DVD or to a FOLDER in the HARD DISK
Already tried to update from your web site (CyberLink.3017_Patch_VDE080909-01.exe), didn't fix the problem

-----
23-04-11 - Problem fixed

I was able to overcome the problem in this way:
- in my DVD project there were two MPEG video in sequence, the first of about 1 hour, the second of about 20 minutes
- asking to my self why the error message a000000a was always occurring at 77 %, I thougth it could be due to the joining point. So I tried to anticipate the start point of the second video, and the problem disappeared.
- So, I moved the second video back to the original position, but instead of a sudden change from the first to the second video, I added a transition effect. Now it is working perfectly

So, I think there is some bug in the program. I have seen many help request in the forum about this error message, but no answers. I hope my case will help you to understand this matter
Go to: