Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Oh dear this is all sounding very very familiar!

Bought PowerProducer 5.5 Download Version 12th May.
Downloaded/Installed.
Activation Code: "Invalid."
Tried to check same under "check order status," but my order does not appear listed ("no orders")

Started a support ticket, got a reply 48 hrs later telling me how to DOWNLOAD file (different version) and enter same Activation Code.

Did as instructed, deleted original file, downloaded & installed new one but surprise surprise Activation Code still in "INVALID."
Have responded/expanded Support Ticket (still waiting for another reply) but this really is ridiculous.
The response received did not address the problem, which was the INVALID ACTIVATION CODE!

Will NEVER suggest Cyberlink products to anyone else, this is utterly unacceptable so-called Customer Service.
I hope other potential users out there read these comments and shop elsewhere. I wish I had.
Go to: