Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: I started getting this error when i updated to Windows 7 SP1.
Is PowerDVD Ultra even compatible with SP1 yet?

EDIT: Had to uninstall Daemon Tools (which I was not using in relation to Blu-Ray at all. I have a Blu-Ray ROM drive)

Good thing I stumbled on this post. All the other tips weren't working for me. I reinstalled with my antivirus disabled, updated my graphics drivers, attempted to find out if the HDCP was playing nice with all my components, and tried turning on Advanced Emulaton Mode in Daemon tools.

I uninstalled Daemon Tools and rebooted then it worked. Now I am curious to see if Daemon Tools itself conflicts with PowerDVD 9 or if it was an issue with having Daemon Tools installed prior to installing PowerDVD 9. I will try to test this by installing Daemon Tools again since my PowerDVD 9 is working with my bluray drive.

Windows 7 Pro 64bit
EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460 (drivers 266.58)
Lite-On iHBS212-08 12X Internal Blu-Ray Writer
CyberLink BD Solution v6 (included with the drive)
Go to: