Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just uploaded my first video to Youtube.

The soundtrack is horrible. It has crackling and high pitch noises and distortion that I have never before heard. The original on my desktop computer sounds smooth. What's wrong?

Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0IgfO_LSgY

This is great, but it would be even better if PD9 would keep some sort of media archive, that would store clips preprocessed in various ways.

I could then split my original media, remove video noise, adjust color and light in various ways, and store these processed clips for future use in all my forthcoming projects.

I could do this by producing new files, but that would waste storage space. Keeping the adjustments virtual would be better.
THANKS!

The fact that there were not too many keyboard shortcuts visible in the menus made me assume that none exist.

The above solutions are precisely what I need

... and ...

I just remembered and found my old usb jog wheel, which may turn editing into pure joy

ps. I just realized that the answer was two posts down, so sorry for unnecessary posting
I need to do a lot of splitting and combining and deleting scenes while processing my underwater video footage (single 40 min HD clips with lots of shaky/dark/unwanted sections). This is a creative and iterative process and takes hours. I need good tools.

- What are the keyboard shortcuts for split (at marker) and combine (with prev clip) and delete scene?

- How do I change the backward/forward buttons from up/down arrows to left/right arrows? Using the up/down arrows for only a few hours would result in pain. Left/right arrows are MUCH more ergonomic.

- Is there a way to make marker move smoothly and not in 1 sec increments?

Thanks
Go to: