Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can anyone recommend a good pair of 3D glasses to use with PowerDVD 11 Ultra?
Thanks much, Michael and Craig! I think I can get this figured out now.
If you had actually read the message, you would know that I clearly was not talking about copying a protected DVD from PowerDVD, but merely playing it back after it was copied to the hard drive using other software that removes the copy protection.
Before I upgrade to PowerDVD 11 Ultra from PowerDVD 10 Ultra, I have a question that someone might be able to answer.

After burning one of my regular DVDs to the hard drive with Slysoft AnyDVD HD to remove the copy protection, I can then open PowerDVD 10 Ultra, go to the "Video" tab, left click once on the movie I just burned to highlight it, click on the Play button, and it starts to play just like there was a movie in the DVD drive of the computer.

However, when I burn one of my purchased blu-ray movies to my hard drive using "Blue Cloner" software in conjunction with the same AnyDVD HD program, then try to play it using PowerDVD 10 Ultra, it will not play.

My question is, if I upgrade to PowerDVD 11 Ultra, will I then be able to play blu-ray movies from the hard drive after copying the DVD?
Go to: