Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Marvin, if I understand your problem right, PD9 is not burning your DVD & just stops at a certain % or crashes???? I too have been having this problem. I ran PD7 for a number of years & loved it, so decided to upgrade to PD9. I have had it for aprox 2 months now & have yet to get a created DVD out of it or that will play on my DVD player. Most to not create completely & stop as you said as various %'s but not complete, the few I have gotten to create completely will not play. I thought I was doing something wrong & had been in touch with the forum getting great input but finally got an idea.....I took my produced .AVI in my case & put it into the Windows DVD Maker....Windows DVD Maker created the .AVI without incident & the finished product played on my DVD player without problem.....My surmise:there is something wrong in the PD9 program, or at least the one I have. I suggest you try to create your produced product in Windows just as a elimination process of whether or not the problem you are having is yours or the programs...God Bless, Karen
Go to: