Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Guys, it's not just you. Since the upgrade my version 10 stopped working so i bought 11, and the blu ray discs wouldnt start at all, let alone the 3d. Then i tried a 2d to 3d conversion and nothing happened. So my 3d was out as well. If your blu ray stops then just know you need to pass it through comodo defence plus because comodo likes to block things for fun.
My 3d is still out, it's set to 1080p, 120 hz, dvi cable, and using a gtx 480, so if your 3d worked before it isnt your fault, it's theirs. If you test the trial for Total Media Theatre 5 with a blu ray disc you will find that your 3d works beautifully, but for some odd reason that programme crashes if you attempt to open files in it, not worth $100 Really hope they sort this soon because I do not believe it is our fault as the 3d worked fine before. Games run in 3d fine also.
Go to: