Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HD Edit,

Thank you so much for your help. I checked my preferences and under the Hardware Accelerations tab I unchecked the "AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing" and the "Hardware Encoding" boxes and closed the program and restarted my computer. I clicked on the program and it opened on the first try with no error, and the preview window is working the way it was with the earlier version.

Thank you for helping me on this problem. I am working on a vacation video and am excited to finish it now.

Kelly
Well, I took a chance and downloaded the patch. Now I find that when I try to open the program, I get an error and the program doesn't open the first time. I then click on the program icon again, and it does open. I then open a project using HD m2ts files and the program is very sluggish. The version I had before (2316) worked fine, no problems. Has anyone had this issue. I did try burning the project and it seemed to burn okay, however, I need the program to play in real time so I can time the video to music and I find it is very jerky. I did try using a lower resolution in the viewer and the video is still very jerky.

Any help will be appreciated. If not, can I just uninstall the program through windows and reinstall it the previous version I had?

Kelly
When you install a patch, does it clear out any downloaded menus or files. Do you have to uninstall and reinstall the program. Every program is different and I just wanted to know if there is anything I should do before installing the update.
I have PD9 Ultra64 version 9.0.0.2316. Is there any precausions or procedures I should follow to install the 2702 patch?

The computer I have is an HP Pavilion Elite e9270f, Intel Quad Core i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz, Chipset - Intel P55 Express, 1 Terabyte Hard Drive 7200 rpm with a 1 Terabyte External Hard Drive, Windows 7, ATI Radeon HD4650 Graphics Processor with 8 GB installed memory (1.0 GB dedicated), dvd/bluray player, Acer H233H HD Monitor

Thanks for your help.

Kelly
Go to: