Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i was to tired to respond last night ......

it doesnt matter what powerdvd can or cannot do in regarards upgrades ... iwas offered 40% off ... now if your selling it at £59.99 to people that dont even own a copy of powerdvd i'd like 40% off that price please = £36
well £59.99 is available for anyone ... so 25% standard discount for powerdvd user is $44.99 my offer is 40% .. so iff you selling it at £59.99 i should get 40% of that = £39
still waitign on an answer ... and ive also emailed customer support as well
ok this needs explaining to me as cant qork it out.....

had an offer via email to "upgrade" as a powerdvd 7 user to vers 10 ultimate with a 40% discount makign it £44.99

sounded pretty good ... but then i did a check ... and as a non upgrade ( as in dont own a version ) customer can get it for £59.99 atm

now my email and i quote says

"Whilst other PowerDVD users enjoy a 25% discount off upgrading to PowerDVD 10 Ultra, we're offering you this Exclusive Email Offer of 40% OFF to help you take your movie experience to the highest level."

so if a non powerdvd customer is getting it at £59.99m atm ... so a 25% discount for powerdvd users should be be £44.99 ( ish )

my offer should be 40% ... which works out as £36 ....... erm so why cant i get it at £36 ??
Go to: