Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Purchasing a product requires faith. An online purchase, even moreso.

To find that the installation key that was provided for an online purchase of the PowerDVD 10 ultra is incorrect, my first instinct was to double check my notes. Then to double check the activation email. Then to uninstall all previous versions and try again.

It plain doesn't work. Now I do a search on the forums and support pages and I see other people with the same problem that have waited for days to get a response. Looking deeper, we see, to paraphrase, "send us your problem info by email and we'll send you a new code in a few days."

A few days? seriously?

I don't care how nice the end product is... Anjelina Jolie can crawl off my monitor and tickle my chin while watching a dvd... if a simple activation key can't be trusted to be correct, or at least fixed immediately, I've lost all faith in the purchase.

Shame on you, Cyberlink. cancel order request submitted.
Go to: