Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
this may help you also after the blu ray starts I go back into settings and ati acceleration is checked again and wont allow me to uncheck it. i also go to advanced and select none under de-interlacing mode. I went today and downloaded ati avivo fromt he options download on ATI site. That didnt help either. Whats funny is everything i check on my computer it says i have the 8.821 display driver but on the bd advisor and dxdiag is says no. Dxdiag says 8.17. dont get that at all. its like cyberlink is not taking my driver. Oh yeah and everytime I stop a blu ray or try to exit the program freezes or crashes.
Intel core 2 quad 2.4, 4 gig memory, ati radeon hd 5450 1gb, Asus blu ray drive, hd dvd drive, 1.4 ready hdmi, cyberlink power dvd 10 ultra 3d, download version, vista home premium 32bit, Driver Packaging Version 8.821-110126a-112961C-ATI, Catalyst Version 11.2
Provider ATI Technologies Inc.
2D Driver Version 8.01.01.1123
2D Driver File Path /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/ControlSet002/Control/Class/{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}/0001
Direct3D Version 7.14.10.0812
OpenGL Version 6.14.10.10524
Catalyst Control Center Version 2011.0126.1749.31909, Primary Adapter
Graphics Card Manufacturer Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset ATI Radeon HD 5450
Device ID 68F9
Vendor 1002

Subsystem ID 2291
Subsystem Vendor ID 1787

Graphics Bus Capability PCI Express 2.0
Maximum Bus Setting PCI Express 2.0 x16

BIOS Version 012.017.000.000
BIOS Part Number 113-C02601-100
BIOS Date 2010/07/27

Memory Size 1790 MB
Memory Type HyperMemory

Core Clock in MHz 650 MHz
Memory Clock in MHz 500 MHz

they told me something about rgb overlay that i dont have. the funny thing is i never had a problem playing blu ray until new patch. now all of the sudden i dont have rgb overlay and he said something about my driver that just worked fine before the patch. I have the newest driver they offer. I have a backed up 1 for 1 copy of a blu ray I own on my hard drive and it plays without messing with any setting under the video tab, playlist. Another problem is since i have to change that setting everytime it wont let me play via media center because it tries to load the disc automaticly and the was the reason i got this so i can control everything via media center. Oh yeah they have never said their was anything wrong in dxdiag only in bd advisor. thanks Michael give me a hand here buddy
because he ask you if you downloaded the new patch and thats how this all came about and if you read i had the same problem with LAND OF THE LOST as you did.
Everything worked except hd sound before the patch update. after that i get hd sound but the blu ray will not load unless i unselect enable hardware acceleration
I had that same problem with LAND OF THE LOST. Played intro fine then took a few minutes and the menu options popped up. then when i pressed play i got the blank screen for about 3 or 4 minutes then it played. I think cyberlink has some stuff messed up right now. Only way i can get stuff to play by going into options and unselecting enable hardware acceleration then press play and it works. if i dont do that first the program crashes with no error report. called cyberlink and they said my driver needed update but i just took this computer to a professional and had them update plus i can go into my drivers and see that i have the most recent. Another thing he said was i didnt have rgb overlay. that is the only thing i haven't found yet
task manager for me is CTRL+ALT+DELETE
TRY THIS

a) Uninstall PowerDVD 10 form Add/Remove programs
b) Call out Task Manager (Press Esc+Shift+Ctrl)
c) In Process tab, end process PDVD10Serv (if any)
d) Delete PowerDVD10 folder, Default Path C:\Preogram files\CyberLink\PowerDVD10

then install again this worked for me
I am having problems with the new patch period. I downloaded it and then got a hold of cyberlink on the phone and he had me take powerdvd completely of my system and then he gave me a new down load. I downloaded that and now my disc will not load. some get to 99% and stop then others get to 50% and program crashes. (i also tried media center and it craches too via cyberlink powerdvd 10 3d ultra) I backed up one of my blu rays on my hard drive and it plays no problem. I never had this problem before that new patch came out. The reason i called cyberlink to start with was i was not getting hd sound so he checked all my specs and told me to download the new patch which did fix hd sound but now cant get blu rays to play. I am guessing there will be another patch to fix this? I guess I will be talking to George again on the phone tonight until we get this fixed lol
Go to: