Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Do you mean adjusting the volume of all the video clips at once or synchonize the audio of all the video clips? In the first senario you hightlight all the clips then then right mouse click on one of the clip and click Normalize audio. In the second you highlight all the clips and click the Sync by audio button.

Thanks Tomasc. I tried "normalising" just a couple of the video clips and it took ages. In my project I have hundreds of clips. So I will try method two. Thank you once again.
I wish to know how to synchronise all the video clips in my project in one move rather than have to raise or lower each one.
Could anyone assist me in attempting to chroma Key sequential clips of a project rather than have to Key each clip individually. I am still using PD14.
How do I speed up (like keystone cops) part of my project?
Go to: