Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My projects have become way to large and so have moved from burning to DVD to Blu Ray. Can you burn your projects direct to Blu Ray from Powerdirector 11? If so, how.. every time I have tried I cant get them to play on my Blu Ray player. I don't know whether I am just burning data files or the actual project. I have been using BD-R discs 25GB. Any suggestions ?
This is the thing.. if i follow C:\Program Files\CyberLink\ShareMenu.. i dont have a ShareMenu file.. I get to Cyberlink then I have PowerDirector - Shared Files - Template folders. Do i put it in the Shared Files folder? As i did this previously and it didnt work?
Dafydd Bevan - trying to contact you again regarding my missing template. I have recently upgraded my powerdirector to v9. and have lost my NOIR template. Can you please advise me on how to load it again. I have attempted to do it, however my powerdirector has been crashing ever since.. so i dont think i have done it right. regards Leigh.
Go to: