Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

How do I get my refund of $103 (rounded up) for the two (2) downloads that never fully loaded on my laptop?

I bought this laptop w/YouCam 3.0 installed on it from factory, A few years ago it just dissapeared from the laptop. I'said one of these days I'll upgrade, but never really did it. Then earlier this month I wanted to send my G'kids. up in MAINE some new pic's. of G'ma & G'pa. Not having the original YouCam 3.0 available, I tried to go and Download the new version of Youcam, (youcam4) After several tries, it never fully dwnld'd. on to my laptop. I placed 2 or 3 different oreds, but none ever succeeded to get on my laptop.

A friend told me to do a deep system restore, and see if I could get back as far as needed to find YouCam 3.0, Luckily I did, and restored it upto my laptop, I then ordered an Update for the 3.0 system, and currently am running ucam 3.1.2525
the cost me $16.96. I have no complaint about this. But when my credit card bill came in, it had 2 dwnld's charged (That I never got to dwnld. or use) plus the $16.96.

I tried writing to Cyberlink about this, and was told to contact DIGITAL RIVER for a refund... SO, how do I get in touch w/Digital River, or am I just SH-- out of luck to the tune of $103 ??? Any one got any idea's????

I'm a 100% disabled Veteran, w/22 yrs of Active Duty to my COUNTRY, and I hate to think that all that time & my health,
were spend to allow the US of A go to Hell in a handcart. I can't STOP Washington, but I should be able to get a $103
worth of respect out of a Multi-Million dollar Company like CYBERLINK/Digital River.

How say YOU out there???? Am I that wrong!!!!
Go to: