Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I gave up and sent a request for refund to the customer support.
Ok, I was angry the first couple of days but now I am totally spitting fire.

They say that software piracy would diminish if the software was at a reasonable price and easy to get. PowerDVD is neither. Guess how I will be upgrading to PowerDVD 11 and the whole media suite.

Cyberlink owes me money for the product and for the time I spent trying to get it to work.
Hi Jim, thank you for your advice. Unfortunately, it is the same key as I received in my email. And it doesnt work.

Seriously, generating a working activation key and sending it to me should take them one or two minutes at most. Do you have any experience with the Cyberlink support? How long does it usually take them to reply?
Yesterday I bought PowerDVD 10 and installed it. Now when I try to run it, a window appears wanting me to insert the activation code. Of course I entered or copy/pasted the code sent to me by Cyberlink ... and it was INCORRECT! So I immediately posted a support ticket and haven'ŧ received a reply since. I mean, how hard is it to generate a new activation code and send it to me?

I rented a couple of bluray movies with the intention to watch them in the evening and now I'll have to return them without even seeing them.
Go to: