Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks RobertJ.

I did just that last night and it asked if I wanted to save it. I clicked yes and then an error came up and it closed then power director reopened.

I just figured I lost the file. But I will go back and check the output location to see if it did indeed save the file.

Is this the normal way the Wave Editor saves files or was this just a way around the issue?

Thanks,

Andy4490
Hello everyone. This is my first time using Wave Editor with the Power Director 9.

I was in Power Director 9 and had imported a video file with audio into the workspace. I then clicked on edit audio and it extracted it and opened Wave Editor. I edited the audio file the way I wanted to and now I am trying to save the file so I can close wave Editor and go back to the file in power director.

However, when I click on File all the options are grayed out and I cannot save the file. what am I doing wrong?

thanks for any advice!
Go to: