Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Hi,

this is not a YouCam issue - as your Cam is even not available in the device manager.

check if you can enable it by FN+"F " Key

Br
Michael

I reinstalled and it is back in the device manager and enabled but still not working.
just this morning my webcam was working fine. now of all a sudden my laptop can't detect it and says to turn it on? however i went to me device manager and its not listed under imaging devices anymore. In fact imaging devices isn't even listed there. This is really driving me crazy. I have reinstalled software. I have done updates. I have uninstalled youcam and reinstalled. I don't know what else to do. Someone please help me.
i have the same laptop however, my f6 doesn't have the same option O.o how strange. Also, I looked under my device manager and its not even listed there anymore. can someone please help me? this is driving me crazy.
Go to: