Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had to use Revo Pro to wipe it off my PC. Would you please include an uninstaller with your software install packages? The Windows 7 std uninstaller doesn't work and also didn't work for PowerDirector.
This is tricky and will require some experimentation. I shouldn't think the Entropy Encoding setting will make a difference but I would try changing the Frame Type from Progressive to Top field first using Main Profile. If this doesn't work try with Deblocking turned off.

The original media type shouldn't matter once successfully imported into PD9.

And by the way, I am by no means a PD "God." There are chaps on this forum that know much, much more than I do. I have an Apple TV which allows me to reply with a little more context, that's all.

By the way, you should consider the NEW Apple TV, just picked one up and I like it better than Version 1.
Don't select the Device tab, select File instead and choose MPEG-4. Then, select the + sign under the country format and create a custom profile. Under video, choose 1280x720 and then 24 for the frame rate.
Go to: